Helping Small Inventors Protect Big Ideas
As a patent attorney I can save you time and money by conducting a thorough patent search and helping you determine if your invention is patentable. I can also help you determine how broad to draft your patent claims. You will save time and money by avoiding unsuccessful applications, reducing office actions to correct the application, and you will obtain the broadest protection available.
Patent Licensing and Assignment Agreements
If your invention is patent eligible, beginning the patent process gives you intellectual property rights in your invention. Once you obtain these intellectual property rights, you may decide to make money by licensing or assigning your patent rights. As a patent attorney, I help clients draft and negotiate licensing and assignment agreements for their intellectual property and patent rights. For more information, or to start protecting your inventions, contact me today.
Trademarks follow a similar application process to patents. I thus offer trademarking as a supplemental service in my practice.
Why You Should Hire Me
- During my 4+ years of practicing law I have achieved better results than attorneys with 25+ years of experience.
- I save clients thousands of dollars and offer flexible payment plans.
- I’m young, I work hard, and I respond to your calls.
I started my law firm straight out of law school as a business law firm in Ohio. I went back to school and acquired my patent license while growing my firm. After practicing law for 4 years, I decided to transition my practice into exclusively patent law. Now, patents are all I do. I provide great service to clients at an affordable rate in an effort to grow my firm into a national patent law firm. Currently, I have two locations: Columbus, Ohio and Kansas City, Missouri. From those locations, I can serve clients in any state virtually.
- Patent Law Firm in Columbus, Ohio
- Patent Law Firm in Kansas City, Missouri
- Patent Law Firm in California
- Patent Law Firm in New York
- Patent Law Firm in Washington
- Patent Law Firm in Massachusetts
- Patent Law Firm in Michigan
- Patent Law Firm in Illinois
- Patent Law Firm in Florida
Have A Question About Patents?
Fill out this short form to receive free legal information about patents from a patent lawyer. If you have a question of your own, include it in the message box and I will try to answer it as quickly as possible.