Types of Patent Applications
- Provisional Patent Applications
- Utility Patent Applications
- International Patent Applications
- PCT Patent Applications
- Design Patent Applications
- Plant Patent Applications
Some clients come to me after working with another attorney or patent assistance program. They received poor work and need help fixing their application before they lose the rights to their invention. I step in to ensure the application is drafted correctly, any necessary amendments are made, and the application progresses on time.
Why You Should Hire Me
- During my 5+ years of practicing law I have achieved better results than attorneys with 25+ years of experience.
- I save clients thousands of dollars and offer flexible payment plans.
- I provide great service and communicate past normal business hours.
I started my law firm straight out of law school as a business law firm in Ohio. I went back to school and acquired my patent license while growing my firm. After practicing law for 4 years, I decided to transition my practice into exclusively patent law. Then, I decided to transition out of solo practice and join a team of attorneys and paralegals. Now, I run the business law and patent law departments of Doucet Law.
- Columbus, Ohio
- Kansas City, Missouri